Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MY READING LIFE

Hi my name is Byron Hughes ,I love to read in my bed at night because I'm more into my book. Also the types of books I like to read at night is drama,comedy,mystery and sports books for example a couple of my favorite sports books is by Mike Lupica and one of them is million dollar throw and heat. One of my favorite mystery books was a comic book and the title of it was Watchmen by Alan Moore. I don't really remember some of my favorite drama or comedy.

Me as a reader is I don't base a book on it's cover or what it says on the back because most of the time the books with the most ugly cover or with the most boring back turns out to be the best. Or it can be the other way around and i could be in the middle of the book and realize it's really boring, like for an example Paper Towns by John Green.

My summer reading was kinda stale because I didn't really read that much but I did read a couple sports articles and read a couple books like watchmen but other than that I didn't read a lot of really big books. That was my summer reading.























1 comment: